Monday 10 January 2011

Blog One

The first project was a series of weekly briefs to complete based around various aspects of graphics. I had to create a poster, logo's, packaging, a letter form and take photo's. I initially found this quite intense to try and complete as well as finding it frustrating. The reason for this is because I never completed each of the projects in their given week time sets. I was pushing myself to try make more of a week brief.
In the future I need to do quite a few things to stop this happening. I need to become far more time weary. I should create my own personal timetable for each project I have in the future. Having set times to complete things will stop frustration in the future that could end up affecting my work.
Time management is not one of my strong points and is something I need to work on. To improve this I plan to make sure I start writing out strict timetables  and making plans for my briefs and sticking to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment