Monday 10 January 2011

Blog Two

The next project was a typography one. I was given a paragraph written in the style of hellenisms and had to manipulate the type to reflect this style. I spent a lot of time researching what hellenisms actually were and into the Hellenistic era itself. I came up with a few designs and settled on a pillar like layout for my text. Although I am quite happy with the final outcome I feel like my design is too safe. I feel that I should have pushed myself abit more into coming up with a few more exciting design. I also feel that I should have played with the type more such as experimenting with italics, bolds and spacing. In the future I need to give myself more time designing and evaluating and experimenting with my design. This leads back to my time management skills that clearly still needs developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment