Monday 21 February 2011

14th Feb

This week has been very hectic. I have had four projects to work on over this week and two are only two weeks long. I have given these projects more priority over my other two projects to ensure they are completed on time to my fullest abilities. I have realised however that having this many projects and juggling them is quite stressful. I feel that I have not really produced my best over this week due to this fact of being stressed out over the four projects. I think that in the future I should sit and write a detailed time plan of when to work on what and what to complete for that particular day when I have a lot of projects to handle. This will help me with my designs and help me to not become stressed and tire myself out and not be put off about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment