Monday 21 February 2011

24th Jan

This week I have spent working on design ideas. I have come up with a few designs based on my idea of centering around the books theme of 'cats' and the bad luck they bring to the main character Frank. I feel that a lot of the designs are nice but none are designs I want to fully further on. I suppose none of my designs are 'the one'. I am disappointed that I have produced a few designs but am not satisfied with the ones I have produced. I will need to spend more time working on my designs and producing greater ones. This is quite time consuming but if this results in a really good design to further develop rather then a poor design to be developed then it would make my project far more interesting and final out come a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment