Monday 21 February 2011

7th Feb

This week I have taken the final chose designs and have spent some time creating them into proper images on the computer to get a general idea of how they will look. I have played around with various designs of the ideas and have finally narrowed down the designs to the very final design. This design will be the one I will work on over the next couple of weeks. I am happy with this design but I feel it is quite poorly made let alone needing a lot of development work on it.
I feel that the reason why my work is slightly poor is because my photoshop skills are not very good. I need to look at doing some more detailed photoshop sessions and to look on photoshop tutorials online to work on to help improve my skills. This is something quite important to look at and carry out in my own time as it will be an investment on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment